The Weddle daily game can be played either in the today's challenge mode or the random challenge mode once each day. Weedle is a game in which players try to identify a renowned player from the National Football League within eight guesses. The level of difficulty increases when compared to the original wordle, and we are going to show you how to play weedle along with some strategies to help you become a better player.
How to play the Weddle game?
It is a straightforward activity that has quickly gained popularity due to its ease of use and the fact that you are only allowed 8 chances each day to complete the task at hand. The Weedle online game is a totally cost-free guessing competition for words, and there is no requirement to either download anything or install the game. Weddle NFL Wordle utilizes a single grid, and the objective of the game is to identify as many NFL players as you can in the shortest amount of time.
- Try to identify the NFL player with the fewest number of guesses possible.
- This means that only wide receivers, running backs, quarterbacks, and tight ends are eligible to be the solution player.
- Following each estimate, the color of the tiles will shift to reflect the degree to which your prediction was near to that of the player.
- A match is indicated by the color green in any column.
- The color yellow denotes the appropriate conference, but not the appropriate division, in the table's division column.
- Yellow indicates that the accurate value is within 2 (inches, years, or numbers) of the player's actual height, age, or weight in the height, age, and weight column, respectively.